If you are an Epson L360 printer user, you may have come across situations where the printer stops working due to errors such as “service required” or “parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life.” These errors are usually caused by the waste ink pads inside the printer reaching their maximum capacity.
The good news is that you can easily resolve these errors by using an Epson L360 adjustment program. In this blog post, we will discuss what an adjustment program is, how to download it, and how to use it to reset your Epson L360 printer.
What is an Epson L360 Adjustment Program?
An adjustment program is a software utility that allows you to reset the waste ink pad counter in your Epson L360 printer. This counter keeps track of the amount of ink that has been used during the printing process and when it reaches its maximum capacity, the printer stops working.
The adjustment program allows you to reset the counter and continue using the printer without any issues. It is important to note that using an adjustment program may void your printer warranty, so use it at your own risk.
How to Download Epson L360 Adjustment Program?
There are several websites where you can download the Epson L360 adjustment program for free. However, it is important to download it from a reputable website to avoid downloading any malware or viruses.
To download the Epson L360 adjustment program, follow these steps:
- Go to your preferred search engine and type “Epson L360 adjustment program download” in the search bar.
- From the search results, choose a reputable website that offers the adjustment program for download.
- Click on the download button and wait for the program to download.
How to Use Epson L360 Adjustment Program?
Once you have downloaded the Epson L360 adjustment program, follow these steps to use it:
- Extract the downloaded file to your computer using a file extractor such as WinZip or WinRAR.
- Run the “Adjprog.exe” file to launch the adjustment program.
- Select your printer model from the drop-down menu and click on the “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- From the list of options, select “Waste ink pad counter” and click on the “OK” button.
- Check the boxes next to “Main pad counter” and “Platen pad counter” and click on the “Initialization” button.
- Wait for the process to complete and then turn off your printer and turn it back on.
Your Epson L360 printer should now be reset and ready to use.
Using an Epson L360 adjustment program is an easy and effective way to reset your printer and resolve errors such as “service required” or “parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life.” However, it is important to download the program from a reputable website and use it at your own risk as it may void your printer warranty. By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you should be able to download and use the adjustment program to reset your Epson L360 printer without any issues.