If you own an Epson ME535 printer and you are facing some issues while printing, then you might need to reset the printer using an adjustment program. An adjustment program is a software tool that can help you reset the printer’s internal counter and fix various printer-related issues. In this blog post, we will discuss how to download the Epson ME535 adjustment program.
Why do you need an adjustment program for the Epson ME535 printer?
The Epson ME535 printer has an internal counter that keeps track of the number of pages printed, the amount of ink used, and other important printer-related information. After a certain number of pages are printed, the printer will stop working and display an error message. This is done to prevent the printer from overheating and causing damage to the internal components.
However, sometimes this internal counter can get reset even if the printer has not reached its limit. This can happen due to various reasons such as a power outage or a malfunction in the printer’s software. In such cases, an adjustment program can help you reset the internal counter and fix the printer-related issues.
How to download the Epson ME535 adjustment program?
To download the Epson ME535 adjustment program, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Epson support website
- Search for “Epson ME535 adjustment program” in the search bar
- Click on the download link
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Wait for the download to finish
How to use the Epson ME535 adjustment program?
Once you have downloaded the Epson ME535 adjustment program, follow the steps given below to use it:
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the “AdjProg.exe” file
- Click on “Accept” to agree to the license agreement
- Select the Epson ME535 printer from the drop-down menu
- Click on “Particular adjustment mode”
- Select the “Waste ink pad counter” option
- Click on “Check” to see the current waste ink pad counter value
- Click on “Initialization” to reset the waste ink pad counter value
- Turn off the printer and turn it back on again
In this blog post, we discussed how to download and use the Epson ME535 adjustment program. If you are facing printer-related issues and your printer has stopped working due to the internal counter reaching its limit, then using an adjustment program can help you fix the issue. However, it is important to note that using an adjustment program can void your printer’s warranty. So, use it at your own risk.